I am going to be posting. You are a Coloradoan If, from Jeff Foxsworth, just because I am from Colorado. Enjoy.
You are a Coloradoan if …………
- You switch from "Heat" to "A/C" in one day.
- You know what the "Peoples Republic of Boulder" means.
- Your sense of direction is: towards the mountains and away from the mountains.
- You’re a meat-eating vegetarian.
- The bike on your car is worth more than your car and you have your own special bike lane.
- You’re able to drive 65 miles per hour through 13 feet of snow during a raging blizzard without even flinching.
- You take your out-of-town guests to Casa Bonita even though you would never go there otherwise.
- You think your major food groups are granola bars, tofu and Fat Tire Beer.
- You design your kid’s Halloween costumes to fit over a snowsuit.
- You think that sexy lingerie is wool socks and flannel PJs.
- You know all 4 seasons "almost winter, winter, still winter and spring blizzards
- You’ve been tear gassed in a riot to celebrate a CU/CSU victory.
- You can never figure out why your out-of-town guests faint from altitude sickness on a picnic to the mountains.
- You can drive over a 12,000-foot pass in 4 feet of snow, but can’t get to work if there are 4 inches of snow.
- You know the ‘correct’ pronunciation of Buena Vista.
- When you visit friends at sea level, you can drink a case of beer and not get a buzz. (more…)